Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Matt Maher, John & L.A.

So much has happened since my last blog entry. I had an amazing time with the Youth and Young at heart adults at the Matt Maher Concert down at St. Vinney’s in Federal Way. It was some amazing praise and worship, the likes of which I haven’t heard since my days at CCF up at Western, it was a much need boost for me and the kids. I also ran into some awesome peeps from the Shalomer, which is always good.

I also was finally able to hook up with my new friend John (who is from Gonzaga and is looking into going to law school as well) and have 1 drink. Yes one drink, it was a super strong Long Island, I only tasted liquor and the cherry at the bottom was the killer, just like the worm. He asked me if I wanted another, but it alone was good enough to make me go up and sing YMCA karaoke, so I declined his generous offer. We talked about how awesome it is to be Catholic and just had such and awesome time! Thanks Buddy and I hope to hang with you soon again!

Finally as I write this blog frantically, I am taking off to L.A. to see my sister, my little niece Kaiya and Jeff. I am totally stoked to see all of them and go to California, I havn’t been to L.A. in 3 years or so. I hope you are all doing well and I will fill ya in when I get back!
God Bless,
Brett

3 Comments:

Blogger Val said...

Have fun in LA! Dude, I've been down here for more than a month now and we haven't hung out. Bum.

4:34 PM  
Blogger Val said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:34 PM  
Blogger Val said...

Okay just saw your flickr page....
a) Whoa Matt looks sooo different without the beard.
b) dude I'm not in any of your pictures, jerk.
c) Thank God you shaved your beard.

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home